What accessory can't you live without???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Officially on a purse ban...but, wonder what smaller LV items people feel are good to add to ones small humble collection...what small goods are people collecting????

2. I don't collect small items because I am too cheap. I think 4 small items = 1 bag .

3. very good point bagnbags...instead save up for another bag....

I do think that the cles and the pouchette accessoire are very useful because they attach to the D ring and keep my bags so organized...love the pouchette accessoire and I have seen it on the celeb thread double has a clutch.....2 in 1 bag so good value...a wallet is also a nice piece...

what accessories do most people have in their collection???

ME...I have the following:
    pouchette groom wallet
    mono cles
    pouchette accessoires

4. Im in love with LV wallets, cles, and key rings!!

I got 3 key rings, 1 cles and 1 wallet in past 3 weeks!!!:yahoo:

5. I don't know....some people may think I'm totally batty but I think having small LV accessories is so classy. I can see where some people may think it is a waste...and I don't think I could ever shell out $600 for one of their wallets (that IS a bag).
    I LOVE my 6 ring key holder and my Wapity. I pulled out my keys the other day and my friend was like "wow even your key chains are fancy" I guess I like to get fancy with the "little stuff" too!

6. My had to have accessories: My ~white MC porte tresor wallet~ and matching ~white MC cles~, ~white MC wapity~, ~Cerises long zip wallet~ and matching ~Cerises cles~, and my ~framboise small ring agenda~.

7. does LV Vernis Ludlow Wallet have red or pinkish color available? I love that cute wallet.:crybaby:

8. I love the Cles because it's an easy and somewhat affordable way to have at least a small piece of a lot of collection. I leave my license in whatever Cles I'm using, and then I just grab it and go if I'm just driving my kids to school or whatever really quick.

9. i would only spend $$ on a cles + inclusion pieces ...

10. I don't think a wallet (mine is a koala and I love it), a small poche toilette, a cles, and a porte monnaie (sp?) rond are out of the question! Plus, I have a cigarette case and am thinking about an eyeglasses case if they have one. Plus, I would like a wapity.

11. IMO the must-haves are at least an agenda and a cles! I use them every single day. I don't even have a "proper" wallet, I just use the cles. The agenda holds any cards that I don't put into my cles.

12. Red is a discontinued color, but you can still find it on Ebay sometimes. Framboise is available in the boutique's still (that's a pink color). If you really want something red, there is also a red Epi Ludlow available. :flowers:

13. I must clarify, I don't buy accessories from every lines and get every single colors..I bought some wallets, a cles, inclusion, keychain..no wapity yet..
    As much as I don't want to spend much on accessories, I love inclusions, bubbles and some key chains

Wallet, cles, agenda are pretty important accessories IMO.have them but don't collect them..

14. :tender: :tender: Thank you LittlePanda, for answering my question.

15. Cles cles cles ! :yes:

And the pochette extender, love it ! :yes: