What accessories go with the Speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am think about purchasing the Speedy 30, but I am unsure of what accessories to go with it. Pictures will be helpful. Thanks!

2. anything. you could use any cles, any bandeau, any hermes twilly, basically anything goes well with speedies

Attached Files:

3. A Bandeau, a Mini Pochette Accesoires, a Cles, a charm..
    Almost anything can be paired up with a Speedy! :smile:

4. I love to hang the key rings off my speedys. And the best thing, they always come out with GREAT key rings!!!

5. I like to match my bandeau/twillys to the bag but the tapage bag charm is tdf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I didn't know if people wore scarfs on Louis Vuitton like they do on Coach.

7. My favorite on all Speedys and Almas regardless of pattern is the Pastilles Keychain.

8. I have a Cerises Rond I hang from my Mono Speedy 35 and I also just bought a Rose Pop T&B keychain. The pink *pop* of color looks amazing! :smile:

I also bought the Rose Pop heart and Oh My Gosh..that is :drool: on my Speedy!

9. the new heart accesories are amazing, I would go fo one of them