What accessories came in denim?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Calling all veteran MJ fans!!!

Does anyone know what (if) any accessories came in the blue denim color? I have the lg mp from "the Devil Wears Prada"...wondering if I should waste my time on evil bay scouring for matching accessories..haha u all know how I love to match! TIA ladies!!!;)

2. i'm almost positive there was a zc made in denim. good to see you back, emmy! :hugs:

3. ^ thanx..if anyone sees this stuff on evil bay lmk!! Actually..this is how I scored the lg denim mp...I posted that I wanted it and someone pm'd me late night on my computer...lol I WAS going to go to bed but ended up emailing the seller back & forth--we agreed on a price and she de-listed it for me..(swoon!) Yeah..I'm always here keeping up on stuff....just lotsa times I don't have time to post..:tdown:

4. i think there was a denim zc too - i swear i have seen one on ebay before. i will keep my eyes peeled hon! :heart:

5. Attached Files:

6. That zc is so pretty! Did that come with gold hw?

7. No -- Denim had the polished silver hardware