What about this guy!!??

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
:smile:Just posting a photo of this little red devil - he is a Siberian - parents from Russia (obviously with love!) The other kitten is posing as a sofa!! - both photos taken at 11 weeks old!

Check out his paws!! :nuts:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 124
Oh he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:I'm contemplating having him...........I just need to make up my mind. I have 2 mogs and 1 snow leopard bengal - and I recently lost my 14 year old friend and companion, who is irreplaceable - but there is a space in my heart - and this little bundle keeps making me think ............ should it be him??

He is stunning and he looks like a sweetie! I love the coloring too! He will be gorgeous when he grows up!

:smile:He's apparently very laid back - I think his sofa friend might agree with that!!

I love red cats - my Viki was cream and white - he was very handsome too, this little baby is different - but I think he has that same expression IKWIM. :smile:

:smile:He's apparently very laid back - I think his sofa friend might agree with that!!

I love red cats - my Viki was cream and white - he was very handsome too, this little baby is different - but I think he has that same expression IKWIM. :smile:

He definately looks laid back and like he would be the type to enjoy cuddling.

I also love red cats. My parents used to have a red somali who was fluffy like this guy. His red was more like a fox and his fluffy tail completely looked like a fox tail. My my mom once took the somali in his carrier to the salon because she wanted her colorist to aim for his color for her hair. It was pretty funny when they matched.

He definately looks laid back and like he would be the type to enjoy cuddling.

I also love red cats. My parents used to have a red somali who was fluffy like this guy. His red was more like a fox and his fluffy tail completely looked like a fox tail. My my mom once took the somali in his carrier to the salon because she wanted her colorist to aim for his color for her hair. It was pretty funny when they matched.

:smile:Somali cats are beautiful! I'll bet your Mum looked great with her colour co-ordinated cat!! and hair!!

These Siberians when they are adults have tails like a foxes brush! This little guy is just SO gorgeous. I just need to make sure that he is for me! He needs a new mummy - and I need something - but we need to be right for each other! I'm a cataholic - but need to know that its right!