What about this Coach? I'm obsessed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the large version of this bag. I really like it. It holds alot and is very sturdy. I've used it a few times this winter - just to brighten things up. But plan on using it alot in the summer. Go for it, especially if on sale.

I love the accessories that came with this bag. I bought my sister the wristlet and the scarf, and bought myself the scarf, as well. Not as big of a fan of the entire big coral bag, but if you really love it, get it and use it proudly.

mmm despite being on sale.. i am so sorry but i wouldnt go for it:sad: .. as some said it wont last.. and i am not sure of wearing it at all.. and yes i totally love coach.. but things like this.. are better in small designs like wristlet and so on.. they'd then be more fun..:amuse:
good luck what ever u choose :biggrin:

It looks to tricky. Almost like a kid stuck stickers all over his mom's bag. I like the tan and turq. together. It would be nicer if it was solid brown, with the tan and turq edges.

Do they have one without the stickers?

vanilla_addict said:
mmm despite being on sale.. i am so sorry but i wouldnt go for it:sad: .. as some said it wont last.. and i am not sure of wearing it at all.. and yes i totally love coach.. but things like this.. are better in small designs like wristlet and so on.. they'd then be more fun..:amuse:
good luck what ever u choose :biggrin:

I agree %100 with what you said.It looks a bit wierd for me.But if you can pass it off its all good! The wristlet is really cute..I love the "rope strap".

pat222 said:
Here's the picture...
I am a big Coach fan but I gotta say, I'm not feeling these "ocean" bags. It looks like they sent a bunch of signature bags to the local kindergarten and had the kids decorate them. But knowing myself, in a few years from now, I'll probably like them for their "vintage-ness" and be looking all over for them! I think the bottom line is, if you like it you should get it. I never ask anyone if I should buy a particular bag because everyone's taste is different. If it makes you happy, the bag will look great on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.