What about this Coach? I'm obsessed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seem to be obsessed with this Coach bag. I love the ocean and I think this is totally fun for spring/summer.

Please share your honest opinions. Thanks.
    p.s. It's on sale for $249

2. Personally, I don't "get" this bag. But then again, we all love different things. If you like it, you can afford it without going broke, and you'd use it. I think you should get what makes you happy.

3. sorry, what bag? i can't see it..

4. Sorry. Dont like it.

5. Here's the picture...[​IMG]

6. pat, I think it's cute. Plus it's on sale. Yay from me.

7. Great price!! I saw a lady with one over the weekend and it looked weird and "childish" on her. But if you can pull it off, why not!!

8. I love it!

9. I like it much better with a white leather background... with the CC's, its way too busy.

10. I don't like it personally.

11. if you are obsessed then you must have it, esp on sale! ask a Valentine or treat yourself

12. Love Coach... but I don't love this bag... sorry

13. same here...:sad:

14. I think if it's something that you can see yourself using, go for it. Personally, there is a bit too much going on for me.

15. I would personally stay away from it. I don't think you would use it again next season and its a little pricey to use for a few months and tuck away in the closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice