What about these apples??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry about so many yay or nay threads, but I was just wondering what you guys thought about these apple pendants?? They are both made from jade. Thanks!

(pic from hsn.com)
    [​IMG]

2. I think those are cute, but it really depends on your style. If you think that they would add a nice touch to your outfits -- then get them! :smile:

3. Ahh that was my 100th post! WOW :yahoo:

4. Yay

5. I think they're cute, and if they ship overseas I'm going to get one of each color for myself (My parents have a little apple tree farm where pure apple juice and apple chips are being made. I love apples :smile: )

6. Very cute!!

7. very cute

8. they're adorable, if i saw them somewhere i would for sure buy them, go for it.:yes:

9. very cute!!

10. OMG that would be so cute for my son's teacher!! Thanks!!

11. they'd be fab for a teacher gift! (like sygmata said. and i personally love both colors....but if pressed would prefer the red.)

however, i like them much better for a bracelet than a necklace....and it doesn't seem like the attachment clasp (anyone else have a better term?) seems suited for bracelet? :shrugs:

also if you're not a teacher/grad student going into teaching/getting this as a teacher gift....i'm not a fan. i guess there's a lot of "ifs'. :s

12. I loooove those!

13. they don't ship overseas.

ah well.

14. love them! for any apple lover, and I would rather see one on a necklace than on a bracelet