• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

What about these apples??

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Sorry about so many yay or nay threads, but I was just wondering what you guys thought about these apple pendants?? They are both made from jade. Thanks!

(pic from hsn.com)

keya

Jan 5, 2006
I think they're cute, and if they ship overseas I'm going to get one of each color for myself (My parents have a little apple tree farm where pure apple juice and apple chips are being made. I love apples :smile: )

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
they'd be fab for a teacher gift! (like sygmata said. and i personally love both colors....but if pressed would prefer the red.)

however, i like them much better for a bracelet than a necklace....and it doesn't seem like the attachment clasp (anyone else have a better term?) seems suited for bracelet? :shrugs:

also if you're not a teacher/grad student going into teaching/getting this as a teacher gift....i'm not a fan. i guess there's a lot of "ifs'. :s

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
love them! for any apple lover, and I would rather see one on a necklace than on a bracelet