What about mini pochette accessoires?

Gio86

Jun 14, 2006
Hi everybody, i'm buying a present for my BF, she has just bought a speedy 25, and i would like to buy her a mini pochette accessoires, what do you think about? is possible to use it as a evening "clutch" or it's too small?

Sorry for my english an thanks to everybody :smile:

I think it'd be a lovely accessory - it would be really good for just going out, especially since it's got the chain instead of a strap on it so you don't have to worry about all that much vachetta (only the little tab is made of the leather). Plus she could use it inside the speedy !

Alternatively, you could also go for the pochette accessories, which is a little more bag for your money. It's probably more suited as a handbag, with the mini you'd definitely be only accessories !

I think it'd be a lovely accessory - it would be really good for just going out, especially since it's got the chain instead of a strap on it so you don't have to worry about all that much vachetta (only the little tab is made of the leather). Plus she could use it inside the speedy !

Alternatively, you could also go for the pochette accessories, which is a little more bag for your money. It's probably more suited as a handbag, with the mini you'd definitely be only accessories !

I know but I think she prefers the smallest one version because she likes small bags, you know if it's possible to wear it as a "shoulder bag" or the chain is too short?

I've seen some people wear it, but it'll be pretty up there, I hope she's got thin arms !

And in that case, you could also get the bolt keychain (the pochette extender), so that she can wear it like that.