What About Brian?

1. Did any of you watch the short season... I thought it would be so predictable, which is kinda was, but I really did like it. The last episode was awful at the very end!! :wtf: :hysteric:

2. :huh:

3. ^ No? Did you not watch it...

4. I only caught a couple of episodes, but saw the finale. You're right - it was very sad when the husband thought his wife was cheating on him and ended up going to that other woman!! :sad:

5. I liked it too. It is coming back in the fall?

6. Yep it will be back in the fall!! :cutesy:

7. YAY! I liked the show, as predicatable as it was. I really like the main guy who played Brian, he was my fav. on 7th Heaven for me too :smile:

8. I liked the show, and I am glad that it's coming back in the fall. I'll watch anything JJ Abrams does (I think he executive produces it).

9. Suli, did you watch Felicity?? I still TiVo it to this day.:blush: I just love Ben.

I missed the last episode of What About Brian!!! I don't know what happened!

10. Yay, I'm glad it's coming back in the fall. I was pretty hooked:smile:

11. I didn't know it was coming back, I thought it got canceled. In any case, I LOVE that show. I kept telling everyone to watch it but no one would listen to me :sad: I can't wait to see what happens with Brian & Margarie. It kind of sucks that her boyfriend is being so nice to her because I'm rooting for Brian & her to get together..

12. Of course! What was interesting about Felicity, for me, was that I grew up with it...her first year of college was mine as well, and my friends and I watched it (through the good times and bad...and I think you know that I'm refering to the "haircut") through our four years of school.

I've Netflix'd every season last year to re-watch. I'm a "Noel" person all the way though, although Ben was good to look at ;) .

13. i loved this show! from what i remember it was short-lived, right? i don't expect anyone to answer me since this show hasn't been on the air in a couple of years, but i did like it.

14. ^yea, it ended after they brought it back from airing a few episodes in the summer. I liked the show, kinda wish it had kept going!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice