What about a yummy HOT CHOCOLATE ??? Want to share with you ladies ;-)

You're so sweet :love: thank you so much ladies - I'm embarrassed :blush: !

shamrock0421, pursendipity, alisonanna (oh my DH made those pics only b/c I promised to buy no more bags :lol:;):supacool:), sparkle2808, blueeyez259, starrie, lorrmich, christie, willowsmom and couture2387 :heart::flowers:!

ok so i havent been on B forum for like a year :sad: or so.. sounds i am missing a lot!! but i just had to comment on this thread..!! you look AMAZING dear!!! i love your new work!! and i cant comment enough on how the turq and choco combination of urs looks beautiful!! many congrats!! :biggrin: :love:

Oh my goodness! I love how you "WORK' it!:roflmfao:
(Sorry for the..ahem...joke... all these Bbags are making me crazy)
But I do love your bag! I dont have a work yet and I think that it is the size I am really looking for! I love the City but sometimes I find it a little to small for my organized mess.:yes:

wow firstclass...:nuts::nuts::nuts:wow.. wow.. wow.. wow.. wow !!!!!!!!!

Wonderful...!! you , all the accessories, and your chocolate too!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSSS:flowers: !!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you like it too :yahoo: thank you all for the lovely comments and the kind compliments :tender: I so appreciate and I'm ebarrassed at same time :blush: !

Big thanks ...
vanilla_addict, baggilou (you definitely should try a Work-bag ;)), catcat, Antubella (grazie mille!) and Purse-Ooooh :flowers::love:

Balenciaga needs to use this photo in their ads. It is perfection, the bag, the clothes and the beautiful. sweet lady wearing it.:love:
attachment.php

attachment.php
[/quote]