What about a yummy HOT CHOCOLATE ??? Want to share with you ladies ;-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the lovely comments and compliments :winkiss:- you're so sweet :tender:

thanks so much :flowers:
dear 'M' mshel, 'Ch' pinkchristie22, dear 'L' Nanazi and Alaska :love::heart:

OMG!! firstclass, you and your outfits, Bbags, accessories, etc. are stunning as always! Love the Chocolate Work and thanks so much for the gorgeous modeling pics. Now I know for sure my next bag will be a Work in some Fall '08 color. I'm 5'2" and thought the Work would be too big for me, but after seeing your pics, they don't look that much larger than a City.:okay:

OMG!! firstclass, you and your outfits, Bbags, accessories, etc. are stunning as always! Love the Chocolate Work and thanks so much for the gorgeous modeling pics. Now I know for sure my next bag will be a Work in some Fall '08 color. I'm 5'2" and thought the Work would be too big for me, but after seeing your pics, they don't look that much larger than a City.:okay:

Exactely :yes: you're absolutely right ! Thank you so much for the compliments dear Louis_gal :flowers::love:

"I", great photos - you took so much time in taking those - it is so nice of you to do that for us. Your choc 05 work is a killer bag - wonderful, smooshy leather that we all love! I love it with the turquoise...:heart:

So gorgeous firstclass!! You look so great carrying it!! And I love the beaded sandals, too!! I think I seen them in some of your pics before, but I can't remember if I ever mentioned how much I :love: love them!! What a perfect match for that yummy choco work!!!

Oh my gosh...'I'...:heart:really, I don't know what to say- my breath got taken away by the pictures of your stunning Chocolate Work and your to-die-for clothes! LOVE the Chanel jacket!
So is that Swiss Chocolate, then:upsidedown:?