What about a Food and Drink Thread?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or you could call it Gourmet, or something. It could be a section to talk about food, wine, restaurants, cheeses . . . . ? Possibly?

2. we already have a diet and fitness area....

3. In that section there is a ton about food and drinks!! :flowers:

4. Maybe a sub-forum about food/restaurants in the Health and Fitness section?

I found it confusing trying to figure out where to post about something food related. It didn't really seem to fit into Health and Fitness - that forum says it is to discuss how to get and stay healthy. Seems more diet/exercise related.

I ended up posting it in the General Section and then one of the mods must have moved it to the Health/Fitness section. Which is fine, but I also noticed that there were quite a few other food-related posts that were initially in the General section that were also moved to Health/Fitness. So maybe other people are getting confused by that as well.

5. I was thinking about a subforum for "What's for Dinner" --- just a thought! I need help lol!

6. I like this idea! I'm on another forum that has a sub-forum like this, and it's full of relevant threads: cooking shows, bagged lunch and dinner in a pinch tips, a Starbucks thread, ice cream and tuna sandwich praise threads, good wines on a budget, vegan recipes, a directory of local farms, food for when you're sick...

Besides, would a thread on fudge brownie recipes really belong in the Health & Fitness forum? ;)

7. done.

8. Awesome!

Thanks. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice