What a wonderful Christmas!

Gimmiebags

Jul 15, 2011
So I've always been a Mulberry and Chanel fanatic. I did often daydream about Hermes and Birkins and Kellys but just figured i'd never really own anything like that so didn't pay too much attention.

However over the past two months i seem to have been bombarded with Birkins and i couldn't think of much else and how much i needed one. After reading on here about all the difficulties in obtaining one i didn't think there was much hope.

In dubai, i visited two different Hermes stores but was too scared to even mutter the B or K word for fear of humiliation. So instead i treated myself to this gorgeous belt. I was so happy with it and wear it whenever i can but i still didn't stop talking about the birkins!

So Christmas came and i got loads of lovely gifts but it was today when my wonderful boyfriend told me that he had been making a lot of phone calls recently and we had to go out and pick something up today. What a great day!!! :smile:

img4267l.jpg

img4268ng.jpg

img4269q.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! great boyfriend and great bag!! (belt too)

Wear your new goodies in the best of health and happiness!

So I've always been a Mulberry and Chanel fanatic. I did often daydream about Hermes and Birkins and Kellys but just figured i'd never really own anything like that so didn't pay too much attention.

However over the past two months i seem to have been bombarded with Birkins and i couldn't think of much else and how much i needed one. After reading on here about all the difficulties in obtaining one i didn't think there was much hope.

In dubai, i visited two different Hermes stores but was too scared to even mutter the B or K word for fear of humiliation. So instead i treated myself to this gorgeous belt. I was so happy with it and wear it whenever i can but i still didn't stop talking about the birkins!

So Christmas came and i got loads of lovely gifts but it was today when my wonderful boyfriend told me that he had been making a lot of phone calls recently and we had to go out and pick something up today. What a great day!!! :smile:

img4267l.jpg

img4268ng.jpg

img4269q.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wow!! What an incredible boyfriend!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Honey, don't be intimidated by Hermes! That is absurd; it is a store and they need YOU!! YOUR money keeps them in business... Merry Christmas!!

Hmm, humiliation, probably not but rather the chance of a SA being rude at the mere mention of a b or k. I would hope to eternity that it wouldn't happen in a face-to-face setting. It's bad enough when they give you that b.s. over the phone. Given one's purchase history is in the computer (say in the States), there is no excuse, especially when we see concierge services and other resellers getting way more than they can possible carry in a year. Enuf or it will busta mood.