What a tragic story...

Please don't tell me you're actually believe this story. Many of you have bought bags from Elux and know how Elux ship their items...there are quite a bit of statements above supporting this...you'd make a fool of yourself calling Elux and blaming them for the damage of your bag that got ripped while you were slashing through the box b/c this is just not possible.

Well...I think if I'm actually able to order from eluxury I'd really not fall for this.

Hahaha, I didn't know that this thread would be popular. So many views and replies!

Fake or not, that bag is terrible now. 1. Who would want to buy a fake. and 2. Who would want to buy a fake that's damaged??

eBay scammers are just getting fancier and fancier.

I cut through a dust bag once cause teh bag was flat and came in a padded envelope. I made sure I didn't cut the bag but I forgot about the dustbag (and it's so flat that I couldn't tell where the dustbag is/was).

I never tear into boxes with sharp knives! I used to work retail and once, just once, I accidentally sliced too deeply into a box and ruined some merchandise. Luckily, I wasn't fired for my mistake, but ever since my accident, I have been extra cautious about opening packages with a knife.

nope, i open all my packages with scissors!! (the boxes that is, i use the scirrors to cut the tape.. using a razor freaks me out about cutting the merchandise) you can never be too safe! besides, had the item been shipped via Elux, it would have been TOTALLY surrounded with the air pillows, not to mention in a box! Unless that bag is a Houdini reincarnate, that's a really really weird story!! The last few items I received from Elux had so much padding that I could make a BED out of it!!! (no, not really , but it's ALOT of pillows.. like a giant box full of em!!)

But wouldnt you think that the person would notice that it's a little TOUGH cutting the box open??:confused1: Was she using an uber slarp blade that slices like buttah??? :lol: