What a Tokidoki idiot I am!!!

Happy Birthday! :balloon:

I try to psyche myself that I could wear the Ciao Ciao although I KNOW that it's way too big for me - so I bought TWO (Foresta + Citta) just beacuse of the perfect print placement...
But when I got them - I knew it wouldn't work out - oh how I tried :girlsigh:
Well ended up selling them and I'm glad that they have new homes - BUT I am still without any Forestas or Cittas! :crybaby:
Congrats on your Pirata Ciao though!
Post some pics of you wearing it? :graucho:

Happy Birthday! :balloon:

I try to psyche myself that I could wear the Ciao Ciao although I KNOW that it's way too big for me - so I bought TWO (Foresta + Citta) just beacuse of the perfect print placement...
But when I got them - I knew it wouldn't work out - oh how I tried :girlsigh:
Well ended up selling them and I'm glad that they have new homes - BUT I am still without any Forestas or Cittas! :crybaby:
Congrats on your Pirata Ciao though!
Post some pics of you wearing it? :graucho:

Aw, are you working on getting those other bags???

I think I have to put the brakes on! :yes:

Here I am today on my Sunday jaunt with my new Ciao in Pirata print and my cute little L'Amore Denaro is tucked inside it! LOL No compliments while I was out either! I live in hicktown outside of Atlanta, so I'm not surprised!!! :P

Attachments

• piratabagandme3056.jpg
    piratabagandme3056.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 37
Aw, are you working on getting those other bags???

I think I have to put the brakes on! :yes:

Here I am today on my Sunday jaunt with my new Ciao in Pirata print and my cute little L'Amore Denaro is tucked inside it! LOL No compliments while I was out either! I live in hicktown outside of Atlanta, so I'm not surprised!!! :P

I know what you mean. I went to visit my best friend in Fort Stewart and took my Paradiso gioco and Foresta BV. NO ONE else had a tokidoki. But I got compliments from the dressing room attendants at Target when I was wearing Paradiso gioco.

I know what you mean. I went to visit my best friend in Fort Stewart and took my Paradiso gioco and Foresta BV. NO ONE else had a tokidoki. But I got compliments from the dressing room attendants at Target when I was wearing Paradiso gioco.

LOL! I think we are a minority!:wtf:

I just visited your myspace and you are beautiful! Wowie!!! :yes:

LOL! I think we are a minority!:wtf:

I just visited your myspace and you are beautiful! Wowie!!! :yes:

That's very nice of you to say. :blush: I haven't felt beautiful since gaining 20 pounds in like half a year though... *sigh* I'm slowly trying to get back on track. It doesn't help when the bf thinks I look the same as the time I met him... He's blind.

And yeah, tokidoki is definitely a minority in Georgia. No one had even ever heard of it, but my best friend thought the Paradiso print was adorable. The super-trendy bag in Georgia right now is that quilt one... I forgot the designers name. I saw them EVERYWHERE!! Everyone and their mother had them. Mostly paisley and flower prints.