What a surprise!

Wow! So lucky! Especially in Hong Kong .... Mind me asking if he just bought the bag or did he have to buy other things such as jewelry or ready to wear?

oooh im based in HK, may i know which branch did he get it from?

So lucky!!! congrats, hope you can share more info on the shopping story too!

My husband went to Canton Rd, TST, got couple of the ready to wear, and the SA just asked him if he want something special like Birkin or Kelly for his wife; me. Therefore, my husband called me to ask if I want a b or k. I didn't believe that the SA would offer him anything like that, I even told him that they are just "asking", don't get serious! But he said, no they are really going to sell him a bag. So, I just tell him a Kelly 32 or smaller. But I have no intention for getting anything, because I just received my SO, and other bags recently. To the end, they show him the only K they have was this Gold beauty!

Thank you for letting me share! [emoji2]

My husband went to Canton Rd, TST, got couple of the ready to wear, and the SA just asked him if he want something special like Birkin or Kelly for his wife; me. Therefore, my husband called me to ask if I want a b or k. I didn't believe that the SA would offer him anything like that, I even told him that they are just "asking", don't get serious! But he said, no they are really going to sell him a bag. So, I just tell him a Kelly 32 or smaller. But I have no intention for getting anything, because I just received my SO, and other bags recently. To the end, they show him the only K they have was this Gold beauty!

Thank you for letting me share! [emoji2]

Congrats! H loves DHs getting H gifts for their wives [emoji307]