What A Stupid Mother?!!!

elongreach said:
Like I said, pagents are a big thing. It's quite possible that's why they were there. I don't like pagent's, but they aren't my children. That's their parents decision to do that.

Umm... Are you talking about a mother of Jonbenet? Like make up, dresses, tanning, and many thing to do... A lot of mother should not force their kids to do anything like they act an adult which is not normal. Kids should do whatever they like. Not just "Beauty Pagent"..

What can't people just let kids be kids? I really don't see what the point of making your child get a tan unless they are a pagent kid. I don't agree with that either but at least it makes more sense.

Diorgirlz22 said:
Umm... Are you talking about a mother of Jonbenet? Like make up, dresses, tanning, and many thing to do... A lot of mother should not force their kids to do anything like they act an adult which is not normal. Kids should do whatever they like. Not just "Beauty Pagent"..

Where in the world did you get Jon Benet? You need to slow yourself down for a minute. I was giving a reason as to why that mother decided to do that. I didn't say anything about force or want. Don't try to make sound like I'm supporting tanning of children. I'm giving a different point of view.

You can be as upset as you want, but that's not your child. Call Child Protective Services if you're that upset, but don't take it out on me. Period.

elongreach said:
Where in the world did you get Jon Benet? You need to slow yourself down for a minute. I was giving a reason as to why that mother decided to do that. I didn't say anything about force or want. Don't try to make sound like I'm supporting tanning of children. I'm giving a different point of view.

You can be as upset as you want, but that's not your child. Call Child Protective Services if you're that upset, but don't take it out on me. Period.

What?! I'm not saying that you are supporting the tanning salon for children.
I'm not saying that you are supporting the tanning salon for children. I just wanted to tell you that I care about children and you need to understand why the "Beauty Pagent" is not worth our lives and children too. Because there's so many poor children that are very starving in Africa, Iraq, and other poor countries. I love to help poor children with anything they need.

Seriously what was she thinking! The only logic to it would be that they are pagent girls. If not that then, I'm so confused. I honestly feel sorry for her children. So sad...

Diorgirlz22 said:
What?! I'm not saying that you are supporting the tanning salon for children.
I'm not saying that you are supporting the tanning salon for children. I just wanted to tell you that I care about children and you need to understand why the "Beauty Pagent" is not worth our lives and children too. Because there's so many poor children that are very starving in Africa, Iraq, and other poor countries. I love to help poor children with anything they need.

What the heck does the bold portion have to do with tanning? I don't need to UNDERSTAND why a beauty pagent isn't "worth our lives and children". I don't have kids and if I did I certainly wouldn't have pasty ones that I would even blink and think about putting in a tanning bed, spraying with tan, or rubbing on tan. As I said in my last 3 posts, I was giving a possible reason.

Do not direct your anger towards me and try to make me yell and scream about it like you. My suggestion to you is to run for your local city council and make it your position that there needs to be enforcement on tanning salons (and hopefully other unsanitary and illegal salons).

Or of course you could have brought this to the attention of the manager on hand and see if it is not allowed for children to be in the tanning bed. If not, then I would have asked for them to have the children removed. Otherwise, I would be stepping back because it's not my kids and if their mother wants to tan them and it's not against the law, so be it.

I don't know because I don't go tanning, but I know about teenagers going to get tanned so I don't think so. Or maybe it's 18 or with parental consent?:shrugs:

Slightly OT, I don't understand the whole tanning bed thing. You spend years sitting in that thing that everyone else uses. Why not just buy one?