what a rob~~

satouyuri

Sep 12, 2007
was gona get the damier canvas coin & key holder from javagirl! on ebay...
then found out the holder she's selling is pre-owned...and she asks for 150usd + 15 shipping...altho the holder she's selling is authentic..but still..it's a rob..for selling the 2nd hand stuff for the original price.
just think i should warn u guys that next time if u r gona buy things from her..check the original price first ~~

I think a lot of people do that, they can sell it for whatever they want, it's the buyers choice to either pay buy a brand new one for that price or used.

And it doesn't show she's selling anythnig when I look her up on eBay.

I think a lot of people do that, they can sell it for whatever they want, it's the buyers choice to either pay buy a brand new one for that price or used.

And it doesn't show she's selling anythnig when I look her up on eBay.

spacer.gif
Javagirl Louis Vuitton bags_quilt

ummm.... are we allowed to specifically mention sellers names???

Anyway, I don't see why you need to be upset. People can ask for the world, as long as there's a willing buyer ready to pay. Also, this has nothing to do with the person selling an authentic item or not (not that I'm supporting fakes), second hand or brandnew, cuz it's just business. 150$ is not a ridiculous sum of money, some people will ask way more than that for a fake, and yet there are buyers willing to pay for that much.

if it's not allowed to post the names, plz delete it. i just thought i could warn some ppl who are new to lv or doens't have clue on price to be aware of this seller. since no one would wana pay more money for pre-owned items. altho 150 is not a ridicujous sum of money on handbags, but it is on the key holder tho.neways..i was just thinking posting this thread could help someone new to lv ...not complaining this seller ........

was gona get the damier canvas coin & key holder from javagirl! on ebay...
then found out the holder she's selling is pre-owned...and she asks for 150usd + 15 shipping...altho the holder she's selling is authentic..but still..it's a rob..for selling the 2nd hand stuff for the original price.
just think i should warn u guys that next time if u r gona buy things from her..check the original price first ~~
You can put in an offer if you're not happy to pay that or skip the auction.Don't have to rule her out:s There are hundreds more sellers who ask for way over retail for their items, limited or not.

if it's not allowed to post the names, plz delete it. i just thought i could warn some ppl who are new to lv or doens't have clue on price to be aware of this seller. since no one would wana pay more money for pre-owned items. altho 150 is not a ridicujous sum of money on handbags, but it is on the key holder tho.neways..i was just thinking posting this thread could help someone new to lv ...not complaining this seller ........

I don't think that anyone really needs to be "aware of this seller".
She is selling authentic items.
If you don't agree with the price, then move on.
Everyone should educate themselves on LV prices before entering the re-selling world, ie. ebay.