What a PAIR!! (*pics of your bags + shoes*)

My Father's Day "blues"
e298c3a8661ef598fcab756bfad9a7a1.jpg

I love your deep saturated blues:girlsigh: something about this color just 'sings' inspiration to me!

View attachment 3386585 My grey croc embossed Bal and ferragamo laser-cuts

Those Ferragamo flats are incredible! Is the leather so soft? Are the comfy? I need to research these for myself:ninja: such a wonderful, unique combo!

Hermes Garden party and valentino rockstud wedge. View attachment 3389421

H + Val RS = perfection!

Chanel kinda day [emoji177]

View attachment 3394129

I love your Chanel kinda day combo:heart:

My favorite pairing. My Chanel mini flap in gold caviar and Valentino RS in nude.

View attachment 3394194

Val RS plus Chanel flap.....this has to be one of 'THE' classy and most elegant way to go, IMO:smile:

I love the nuetral combo...and your shoes look so comfy.

Such an edgy, awesome look! I adore the way Bal can transform to casual or easily switch to elegant.

View attachment 3408557View attachment 3408565View attachment 3408567View attachment 3408571View attachment 3408572
love taking pics of shoes and purses! just found out about this thread[emoji28] thanks for letting me share[emoji8][emoji173]️

[emoji7]. So much incredible eye candy!!

Just got these French Connection pumps, looking forward to finding a way to pair them with my PS bag.

View attachment 3413578

Wow! This is a lovely, statement making combo:heart:

dolce & Gabbana ballet flats X Chanel mini
View attachment 3417191

I'm such a sucker for Dolce & Gabbana! Those flats are just amazing:nuts: and the green flap combo is fabulous[emoji41]

I love your deep saturated blues:girlsigh: something about this color just 'sings' inspiration to me!

Those Ferragamo flats are incredible! Is the leather so soft? Are the comfy? I need to research these for myself:ninja: such a wonderful, unique combo!

H + Val RS = perfection!

I love your Chanel kinda day combo:heart:

Val RS plus Chanel flap.....this has to be one of 'THE' classy and most elegant way to go, IMO:smile:

I love the nuetral combo...and your shoes look so comfy.
Thank you :smile: Yes the leather is soft and supple and the shoe is true to size. Highly recommended them!