What a nice surprise! I got my first pair today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies! I got my very first brown box today! :yahoo:I wasn't expecting it 'til tomorrow so I was surprised when I found out... :woohoo:

All I could say is wow! I've never seen shoes this beautiful! :smile:

I know this style is very popular and probably all of you have seen it.. but I still wanted to post some pictures :smile:..... but the pics were taken with my DSLR camera and the files were pretty big... I don't have a picture editor on this computer :tdown: (how else can I post it?)

2. Put it in photobucket and re-size then post the IMG code here.

3. #3 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    Ok I figured it out :smile: Here you go.. my very first Loubies love... Bianca!!!

love love love them!!!

Attached Files:

4. congrats!! Shoe twin:smile:) I think these are the sexiest shoes ever made:smile:) what a perfect way to start a collection!

5. and of course I did try to take some modeling pics... it was harder than I thought :nuts: ..... here are some failed modeling pics lol

Attached Files:

6. Thanks! well, now the problem is... how do I keep them on? :smile: I ordered a half size smaller and after about half an hour wearing them, I felt a little slippage... i'm sure it'll get worse (based on comments here) ... what do I do? Do you have the same problem with yours? Does the rubber heel grip work? I better get those asap! :smile:

7. Very nice! I love the Bianca! Congrats on your first pair - definitely not your last!

8. Gorgeous shoes mrsMP!
    I am trying to locate a pair in my size!
    Would you mind letting me know where you got yours?

9. They are divine! Love the Bianca! Congrats!!!

10. I got mine from Ebay :smile: I believe my seller has another one in a size 39 or 39.5... I couldn't remember... I called a lot of high-end department stores and CL boutiques but couldn't find my size... although they all seem to have a size 40 left ...

I'm not sure if I can post Ebay seller names here? so I if you pm me, then I'll give you the name... I haven't used the pm feature as I'm fairly new to this forum.. but let me know if you want it :smile:

11. Thanks! :biggrin:
    Btw, I think new members do not have the PM feature enabled?

12. oh ok.. so that explains why i couldn't find a "reply" button to a visitor message... thanks :biggrin:

13. congrats! they're gorgeous! :biggrin:

14. Thank you ladies for sharing my joy! :smile:

15. Congrats!!!
    Definitely try putting grips in to help with the fit :smile: