What a lucky day ( pics inside)

Hey Badbanana girl, do you know form which consignment shop in Paris she got them? I havenT found so many Balenciagas in second hand shops, found lika a clack classique and a black pony hair shoulder in WK consignment shop near colette but that's about it :sad:

olfa said:
Hey Badbanana girl, do you know form which consignment shop in Paris she got them? I havenT found so many Balenciagas in second hand shops, found lika a clack classique and a black pony hair shoulder in WK consignment shop near colette but that's about it :sad:

The shop is in the 6th arrondissement near Gap,
My sister told me that she saw beautiful chloé bags too.

WOW - great purchases - what a deal!!!

LOL, you should totally try to meet up with that girl and pick up her stuff... i can't believe she had that many unused Bbags! Glad they've gone to a good home!

tweetie said:
WOW - great purchases - what a deal!!!

LOL, you should totally try to meet up with that girl and pick up her stuff... i can't believe she had that many unused Bbags! Glad they've gone to a good home!

yeah, It would be nice, I wonder who is she? she must be very rich

HO-LEE!!!! Congratulations!!! I would be stalking that store, waiting to see if that girl brings more bags in. Good for you for getting all three--I think most of us would have!!! YAY for you!:yahoo:

WOW! That is amazing luck. I think I would have passed out if I stumbled upon something like that. The dolma city is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!