What a great DEAL!

Beautibabe- Thank you, you are right, for so many years I passed on it and I think it will be one I use time and time again.

Queenmab- thank you, yes I was delighted with the condition, with needing only minor cleaning up!

BagAngel- thank you!

Maisiebelle- thank you!

LV-PRADAfanatic- thank you! Yes, it was a great find, once in a while I get so lucky!

SweetPurple- Thank you, have you carried that beautiful epi now yet?

Fantastic_3- thanks I know I will enjoy her !

Cginny- Thank you!

LVLux- thank you. After trying the noe on , I agree with you, so easy to wear and I love the single strap!

Iamsmilin- thank you, I was all smiles pulling it from the shipping box, could not have
asked for a better pre-loved bag!

miss Banff- thank you . I will finally get the chance to see why everyone raves about the noe!

19flowers- thank you!

Redenkeew- thank you!

Jerzygirl- thanks, Yes, its so nice winning and then receiving a bag just as seller describes. I am tickled with it!

MatAllston- Thank you! She is lovely!

clear static- thank you so much. Its so nice getting a steal once in a while, feeds that addiction!

Canadian studies- thank you. I have a feeling that I will be getting the noe in some colors down the road!

Mspera- Thank you!

Shoegirl1975- thank you for your congratulations. This is why I love TPF, everyone is sincerely excited about each members purchases!