What a good week....another bag is here...SO Damier Cabas Mezzo---PIC

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Here is a pic of the special order Damier Cabas Mezzo that I found lovingly used. Two bags this week......I'm on a roll :yes:

Its really a lightweight bag. SO much lighter than I thought and actually a little smaller than what I wanted it for. :shrugs:

I wish I could still special order a Cabas Alto. Oh well this will due. I am going to use this as a work tote more so than a handbag

What do you guys think of it?

Attachments

• damierSO.jpg
    damierSO.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 571
Any chance of a bigger pic? Looks good from what I can see though. Is it with the brown leather instead of the vachetta though?

^^Yep. The same as all the Damier bags. It will last last longer and look better longer. I can cary it oin the rain withou having a nervous breakdown. LOL

I like it. I've seen other members with it. I just wish it were a tad bit bigger.

I love BIG bags. :yes:

ohh daimer mezzo...sweet...you found a SO...girl you did well and saved $$$$...I could never understand how people request a special order and wait months and then sell it not that long after...good for you not for them though...

Hi! Love this and want to order one.Congrats! What a good week!:yahoo:
Any chance you could take another pic as it is too dark for me to see it?:sad:
I would love to give you my opinion and am curious to see it on you!

Hi! Love this and want to order one.Congrats! What a good week!:yahoo:
Any chance you could take another pic as it is too dark for me to see it?:sad:
I would love to give you my opinion and am curious to see it on you!

I will try but it will be later tonight. I've gotta get some work done....I've been on the forum too long this afternoon.................