What a Fabulous Outfit....and it only cost....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Love that outfit ^^ especially the shoes & necklace.

2. Love the red with the cream! Its darling!

3. WHat a gorgeous photograph....and dress!!

4. [​IMG]
    forever 21 vest (not even on sale, its 8.50!)
    pokemon tee (10)
    Theory skinnies (110 down to 40 bucks!)

5. [​IMG]

Shirt: ON, $11
    Dress: Macys $5
    leggings: F21 $8
    Shoes: BCBG $20ish, I've had them for a while, and can't remember exactly

6. Pearli...I want a Pokemon t-shirt! I wonder if I am too old!!!!

Purse....that may be one of the cutest, cheapest outfits EVER!!!!!

7. Thank you =) In the "Junoir" Section at Macy*s they always have a $4.99 rack, and they usually have some cute things :tup:

8. My greatest deal to this day was when I was working for Anthro... a customer returned a catalogue only dress. She got full money back and then the "current" price in the register was $9.95. I guess she waited a while to return it, because it was completely sold out online... this happened during Employee Appreciation, so I got an additional 30% off the sale price.

A NWT Tracy Reese silk dress (original retail $450) for $6!!!

9. WOW! Thats an amazing bargan =)

10. That is an amazing bargain! Pokemon is so fun, I dont care if I look like a dork :smile:

11. LOVE your vest! LOVE forever 21 as well! They always have the cutest stuff for cheap!!

12. Thanks!

13. Wow, what a great thread! So many bargain buys, it makes me want to run to the local consignment shop and see what they have! I will have to post some of my bargain outfits when I have time.

14. For today:
    Yanuk jeans: $6 thrift store
    Back cashmere t-neck sweater: $3 Salvation Army
    Embroidered velvet coat: $50 bought in China

jacket 001.jpg jacket 002.jpg
  15. I have a similar poncho with pink roses from China!!! the coat is fantastic!!!!:drool: