What a deal - what a steal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wasn't planning to buy a new bag yesterday, but could not resist this deal. I bought this mini Dassett which originally retailed for $1299 CAD and got it for $499. I really like it! I think it will be great for summer. It also comes with a detachable long strap that can be worn cross-body. I do find it a little awkward to get in and out of, which would have annoyed me if I'd paid full price, but considering the deal I got, I can live with it! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0007.jpg IMG_0010.jpg IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0005.jpg

2. SUPER CUTE!!!! I want this bag, but the bigger version.. I'm not sure of the name of it.

3. ^Thanks! It's called the Dassett. I think the bigger one is just Dassett, whereas mine is the "mini" dassett. :smile: Maybe you can find it on sale too - hopefully there will be some left for you!

4. Wow I love it . The leather looks so soft!

5. Nice bag and it looks great on you! Perfect for summer. Congratulations and enjoy!

6. Thank you. Everywhere that I saw as calling it a Burberry Drawstring something or other and I was getting mighty frustrated.. I shall continue the search with Dassett. :smile:

7. That is a really nice bag. I love the shape and color.

8. That looks stunning on you! Very summery! Congrats!

9. great bag!

10. Great bag! Where did you pick it up?

11. lovely....the leather looks so buttery soft and it looks great on you! congrats~!

12. Wow, it is fabulous!!!

13. Wow, it looks so pretty I am loving the white!

I looked at this when it was on sale (but the NOVA check version) and found I could not close up the drawstring. It looks like you can on yours, though. Can you? I didn't buy it for that reason.

14. ^The drawstring doesn't close tightly, but there is a zipper to keep everything secure. I love the look of this bag, but it is a pain to get in and out of. Worse than I originally guessed it would be. The zippered compartment is hard to access because of the drawstring. Even though you can loosen the drawstring, it's elasticized so the opening is pretty snug. :sad:

15. i really like this style! looks so cute on you. i just wish i wasn't so worried about getting white dirty or i'd totally buy the color.