What A Day

MamaxJam

Apr 10, 2007
I was having contractions today and went to the hospital, after about 4 hours of irregular contractions, I got sent home. No baby yet, which is good cause I still have about a week until the baby is considered full term. ... anyway, I was bummed when I got home. I was excited, I thought I was going to meet my son today... then there on my bed waiting for me was a package!!!

Thanks socprof!!!! I love my new Pirata BV!!! If my baby boy isn't here by Fri. i'm taking my other baby (the purse) with me to Watch Pirates!!!!

... and now, back to bed rest!

ooo.. what a crazy day! :O

congrats on getting your pirata BV in though! i FINALLY broke mine out 2-3 days ago :]! and that sounds like a neat idea of you using your 'new other bay' when you go see pirates!

I always feel better about almost anything if I find a new Toki bag when I get home. They just wipe away the junk you went though, and you spend your time looking over every inch of it to see every little aspect. On a pirata there is sooo much to look at too!!

Awww so anxious to get out into the world already! :smile:

I know how you feel about the package.. It just brightens up my day whenever I see that I got something toki in the mail :love: