What a creep and a liar! UGH!

1. So~ even though this seller on eBay has listed this bag at a sky high price I asked her if her pictures were stock photo's and could I see more pictures of the actual bag if they were. I told her I needed to see the actual bag b/c the leather variations differ and it was important for me to see the exact bag I would be receiving if I were to buy it. So she replies that the pictures are the actual photo's of the bag.

Here it is~
    eBay: BALENCIAGA THE WORK HANDBAG PURSE TOTE (item 280049253238 end time Dec-14-06 07:49:19 PST)

Then I just read sngo's thread and found this site and guess what! SAME photo's (only difference is the price as far as I'm concerned)! Have a look~

BALENCIAGA - The Work (lilla) - diabro.net

I am so mad and upset b/c let's say I bought it~ and I paid all that molah and the bag is most likely not the one pictured on her listing? It could be any one of us! I really hate the fact that she lied big time! (I have been on the hunt for the perfect Lilac Work)

What are your thoughts? I am disgusted!:yucky:

2. zacorey, that is just rude and wrong! do you think the seller is associated with that website though?

3. I don't know! If she is I will forgive her~ good question!

I am just mad b/c if she isn't sffiliated with this website then she used their photo's and lied to me.

4. Well~ it says that Diabro is in Japan and on her eBay listing it says she is in Florida~ so I don't think they are connected?

5. ^yeah, i just tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but i've always been a bit suspicious of her auctions. i don't really have a good reason, just a gut feeling. anyone that sells alot of high-end stuff that is unused in high volume raises my red flag initially.

6. You should so call her out on it...

7. ^Thanks Jen for responding! I will definitely stay far away from her auctions!

8. I know! I should send her the link!

9. Right!!! I emailed her and asked her to take a pic of the bag with today date beside it and told her those pictures look like the one on that website and sent her the linlk. :roflmfao:

10. Way to go Powder!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if she'll respond!!!! Please let me know!!!!!!

11. ^go, powder!!! please post her/his response for us. i'd like to see how s/he tries to weasel out of it!

12. Easy on the language.

13. FX~ you are too funny!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice