What $335 Purchased On eBay! (Triple reveal!)

Gosh!

I'm overwhelmed; they say that fortune favours the brave, but in this case fortune favours people willing to put many hours of work into searching for the great deals you've found!

What baffles me is that I've seen people pay lots of money for used items when the originals are still for sale at LV at lower prices; that one will remain a mystery. :thinking:

It's wonderful of you to share, but I'm also grateful because I didn't even know the Epi Cannes existed until I saw your post; I now have it on my radar, even though I'm unlikely to find one at such a price. I do need a vanity case for travel, but there's also a sort of romance to the idea which definitely appeals :smile:

I've found two now for less than $200 :smile: just keep your eyes peeled!

:lolots: many hours of late night searching are how I find them!

Thank you all. :love:

A quick shot of Deauville half done...

Holy crap. I thought I was good. I bow down to you!!! And here I am thinking I totally scored with my Deauville. Lol. Damn you done well!!! Lol. After seeing all these awesome dye jobs with the vachetta I am a lot less afraid of going that route and either dying or replacing the vachetta later on at some point. Congrats on your massive score!!!!

Oooh, that Epi Cannes!! Gorgeous! I'm also curious, did you get from US or Japan sellers? I've been a bit nervous to purchase from Japan, mostly b/c of possible taxes. The Millas are in fab condition. Congrats on your late night hunts!!

Oooh, that Epi Cannes!! Gorgeous! I'm also curious, did you get from US or Japan sellers? I've been a bit nervous to purchase from Japan, mostly b/c of possible taxes. The Millas are in fab condition. Congrats on your late night hunts!!

All Japan except the rosewood. I have gotten dozens from Japan. Never paid tax.