Whaaat? comfy, on trend heels for <$200??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel compelled to share this, since whenever I find a pair of good heels that are comfortable BUT stylish, and < $200 I always think it's a minor miracle.

But this Banana Republic Dakota Lace Up Pump... bought it this wkn and IT IS ALL THAT!
    I know! you think, really? Banana Republic? I know. But no joke. Run and get these. Get the nude color. They have just the right arch support, cushion, and the lace up allow you to adjust the width a little bit. IMO they run 0.5 size large.

you will thank me!

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=39341&vid=1&pid=185093022

2. I love the style of these. Do the leather laces hold? I love the look of laces but not so much when they undo seventeen times a day. Glad you are loving your shoes!!

3. That's great to know! Thanks!

4. I've always found BR pumps to be quite comfortable. I've had a couple pairs that I've had since 2006-ish if not before that I still love. They still look great after regular use, too.

5. Also, zara has similar style in bright & jewel colors for < 100!

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

6. yes these laces are not stretchy and they do hold

7. Because of this post.... I went out and bought these today! But in the Merlot color. I am testing them out to see what I think! And bonus they were 50% off in the store!