Whaaat? comfy, on trend heels for <$200??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel compelled to share this, since whenever I find a pair of good heels that are comfortable BUT stylish, and < $200 I always think it's a minor miracle.

But this Banana Republic Dakota Lace Up Pump... bought it this wkn and IT IS ALL THAT!
    I know! you think, really? Banana Republic? I know. But no joke. Run and get these. Get the nude color. They have just the right arch support, cushion, and the lace up allow you to adjust the width a little bit. IMO they run 0.5 size large.

you will thank me!

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=39341&vid=1&pid=185093022

2. I love the style of these. Do the leather laces hold? I love the look of laces but not so much when they undo seventeen times a day. Glad you are loving your shoes!!

3. That's great to know! Thanks!

4. I've always found BR pumps to be quite comfortable. I've had a couple pairs that I've had since 2006-ish if not before that I still love. They still look great after regular use, too.

5. Also, zara has similar style in bright & jewel colors for < 100!

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

6. yes these laces are not stretchy and they do hold

7. Because of this post.... I went out and bought these today! But in the Merlot color. I am testing them out to see what I think! And bonus they were 50% off in the store!