Whaaaaaa, sob sob!!!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
So, I was just about to order the 'La Rosee' pochette in the pink colorway from the H site and IT'S GONE:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I must have it!

Please, please, please, if you spot it anywhere, let me know. Here is a pic of it in the blue colorway:

I am also desperate for a brown Bolduc pochette.....

Attachments

• 891334s04.jpg
    891334s04.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 114
NM Houston, men's department has a couple of brown bolduc pochettes, I think. They're brown background with tan, brown, grey, and maybe ivory (?) ribbons. I saw them there a couple of hours ago.

No roses, though. I went through their whole stack. NM Houston keeps their pochettes in the men's department only.

NM Houston, men's department has a couple of brown bolduc pochettes, I think. They're brown background with tan, brown, grey, and maybe ivory (?) ribbons. I saw them there a couple of hours ago.

No roses, though. I went through their whole stack. NM Houston keeps their pochettes in the men's department only.

Oh yes, that's the ones! The men's department, wow, I would have never thought of that. I will give them a call....

Thank you:heart:

You are quite welcome, Rose.

Also, you might want to check the scarf department at the NM Northpark (Dallas) and NM Downtown (original, enormous, flagship NM in Dallas). I have no idea whether they have La Rosee, but they sell enormous quantities of H scarves and pochettes at these 2 stores. About a month ago, I actually found a long forgotten pochette with the teddy bears on it. Both Dallas NMs get a lot of varied stuff in stock.

I don't know for a fact that they have La Rosee, just a suggestion, FWIW

Thanks Ladies!!! I am, yet again, incredibly touched by how nice you all are. Well, La Rosee is mine!!! Thank you, L!:heart:

gga, I am going to call and track down the Bolduc in the morning:heart:

What color do you want Bolduc? I'm off to H in SF tomorrow morning to pick up my Barenia Trim from the spa and I can check for you.....I can also check NM which is just across the street.....

What color do you want Bolduc? I'm off to H in SF tomorrow morning to pick up my Barenia Trim from the spa and I can check for you.....I can also check NM which is just across the street.....

It's the brown colorway. I got the blue one a few weeks ago and love it. Thanks shopmom, I'll call NM in the morning too.