WFH or SAH - do you wear your Cartier?

emilyv

May 2, 2022
For all of you who either work from home or are at home full-time, do you wear your fine jewelry pieces? I love my designer bags but since I’ve been working from home since 2020, I don’t get many opportunities to wear them out! So I’ve gotten more into jewelry as I can always wear and appreciate them. Do you all do the same, or save the jewelry for when you go out? Sometimes I feel a little silly for wearing all this nice jewelry just to sit at my desk and I want to know if I’m alone 😂

SAHM and I only take some of my pieces off to shower or clean them and put them right back on afterwards. Some days I may leave my rings off for a day or two but that is very rare and only when not leaving the house at all.

• Love
Reactions: papertiger
I’m a stay at home mom and wear my love earrings, love bracelet and two love necklaces daily. To the market, to the gym, to Pilates, to school pickup/drop off, yes to it all! Looking forward to getting my juc too, will add that to the daily mix :smile:

Edited to add: I take everything off except for the love bracelet before I shower/sleep. Right back on it all goes in the morning!

I’m a stay at home mom and wear my love earrings, love bracelet and two love necklaces daily. To the market, to the gym, to Pilates, to school pickup/drop off, yes to it all! Looking forward to getting my juc too, will add that to the daily mix :smile:

Edited to add: I take everything off except for the love bracelet before I shower/sleep. Right back on it all goes in the morning!
This is me too!

(btw, the JUC is a great choice!) I wear mine frequently!