We've picked out baby names: What do you think?

I bolded the ones I liked. (I also added the meanings of the names.)
Sidebar: At The Bay, I worked in the Christmas section and customers were looking for Baby's First Christmas ornaments. We didn't have them, but I suggested to customers if they knew what the baby's name meant, they could get an ornament incorporating that, which I think would be a lot more valuable than the standard rattle / teddy bear / bootie ornament. You could also have somone write the baby's name and birth date on the ornament.

Abigail - "Joy of the father" Hebrew
Lauren - "Laurel" American
Laura (pronounced in German - L-OW-Ra) - "Laurel" Latin
Theresa - "Harvester" Greek
Christine (pronounced in German - Chris - TEEN-EH) - "Christian" English
Emily - "Rival" English
Charlotte (pronounced in German - Char-l-oh-tte) - "Feminine form of Charles" English (Charles - "Free man", German)
Leni (yes, like Heidi's daughter, lol) -
Hannah - "Grace" Hebrew
Sophie / Sophia - "Wisdom" French / "Wisdom" Greek
Emilia - "Rival" Latin
Johanna (pronounced German - Yo-Hah-na) - "God is gracious" German
Julie / Juli (pronounced - Yoo-LEE)...Juli is the German month July :smile: - "Form of Julia" French (Julia - "Downy" Latin)
Isabelle / Isabella - "Form of Isabelle" French / "Form of Isabel" Italian (Isabel - "God is my oath" Spanish)
Ashley - "From the ash tree field" English
Sarah - "Princess" Hebrew
Staci / Stacy / Stacie - "Resurrection" English
Samantha (after the American Girl books...I always loved Samantha) - "Invented Name" American
Megan - "Pearl" Welsh
Mandy (not Amanda!) - "Lovable" Latin
A friend of mine goes by Mandie because her given name is Miranda. Miranda - "Admirable" Latin
Natalie / Nathalie - "Born on Christmas Day" French
Maja - "Sea of bitterness" Scandanavian
Lilly (I love the flower!) - "Lily" English
Michelle - "Who is like God?" French
Leslie - "Joy" English
Camille - "Form of Camilla" French (Camilla - "Of unkown meaning" Italian)
Lea - "Weary" Hebrew
Katja (K ahhh t ya)
Luisa (like the little girl from Sound of Music!) - (Louisa - "Famous Warrior" English)
Caroline (Karoleeeeeen) - "Beautiful Woman" Latin
Heidi - "Dimunitive form of Adelheid" German
Genevieve (I've always loved this name, pronounced in French of course!) - "Woman of the people" French
Valerie - "Strength" French
Mia - "Sea of bitterness" Scandanavian
Anne (Ahnneh) - "Gracious, merciful" Hebrew
(Anna is pretty, too!)

Natalia - "Born on Christmas Day" Italian

The first time I ever heard of Genevieve prouncounced the french way was in Quebec and I was hooked. It is the coolest prettiest pronounciation I must say my favourite too!

I love Isabella, Emily and Lauren from your list! DH and I have decided if we ever have a girl we will name her Sera (pronounced like Sarah) Bella (we have to do the Italian thing! LOL)

Great names! Good luck with your decision!

I like Mandy - my sister's name. It's cute, but quasi fiesty too :P
Also like Isabella, but not too keen on it being too common though.

G'luck on narrowing down potential names! There are really pretty names out there, and I don't think I could ever make up my mind!

I think all the names you picked are beautiful, but my three favorite are:

1) Abigail- I love that she can be "Abby" for short
2) Samantha- she was always my favorite "American Girl" character, too
3) Isabella- I adore this name, but my husband is Irish and it just doesn't go with our last name

Congratulations and let us know what name you settle on!

I like all of the names on your list my favorites or Isabella, abigail, sarah (my daughter name) Mia and lilly. Good luck and congratations!! let us know what you decided to call your little one.

I've always loved the name Abigail (or Abby for a nickname)... and I also like Johanna from your list. One of my cousin's neighbors have two daughers, one named Justina and the other Johanna.

I think Isabella and Lilly are becoming too common in the U.S. It may be different in Germany... but those are pretty names too.

ETA-- I looked over your list again, and I also like the names Mia, Natalie, and Genevieve. but hey, you never know, you may even change your mind once the baby is born. i know lots of couples who've ended up naming their baby a different name than they initially chose before birth, because the name didn't seem to fit when they saw the baby for the first time.