We've picked out baby names: What do you think?

ahhh congratulations, I have to warn you though, it could change once you see her gorgeous face ;)

With my first pregnancy I promised myself if I was lucky enough to have a daughter I would name her Claudia Rose, sure enough, my beautiful baby arrived, but she just did not look like a Claudia lol, so she became Elli-Rose ;)

our second daughter is Mia, and we call her mi mi.

Its such a personal choice, you will find the right name, just be prepared for it maybe not to be the one you think in the end ;)

congratualations to you again. :smile:

my cousin is called eve and we all call her evie, i love the name evie for a little girl its so adorable!
i see youve got hannah on your short list, its my name and i love my name! (so easy to learn how to spell it hehe)
whatever you chose im sure it'll suit your daughter beautifully!
from your list, i love the name Lily the most i think

Emilia is really cute so is Charlotte.

Some of the names you have on your list are super trendy right now in the U.S. such as Lily & Isabella (Not sure how they are in Germany in terms of popularity). I'd never want my kids to be one of five Isabellas or Lilys in their class.

I LOVE the name abigail.. cuz abbey is just soo cute for short!
and Lily, Caroline, Isabella are also really cute!

Congrats on the baby!! I love alot of the names you picked out!!

There are some beautiful names on your list that I really like Sophia, Johanna, Ashley, Lilly, Samantha, Natalia.

And I've always liked these:

Elizabeth
Elsa
Erika, Frederika, Marika
Olga (my mothers name)
Christina
Katerina or Katia
Elena, Eleni, Helene
Natasha (in some European countries it is also pronounced as Natassa).

I tend to steer away from popular names because I named my dd Hannah & she's always 1 of 3 or 4 in her class.

I like a lot on your list.... especially Lily, Maya, Caroline.

I would also suggest:

Liliana (nickname "Lily")
Giselle
Grechen
Elisabeth
Galiana

And in the same vein of "Leni" - I had a German friend Leyna and she said her name meant angel. Leni could easily be a nickname of "Leyna"

These are my favourites from your list:

Emily
Charlotte (pronounced in German - Char-l-oh-tte)
Sophie / Sophia
Samantha (after the American Girl books...I always loved Samantha)
Lilly (I love the flower!)
Natalia

Congrats, BTW! :biggrin: