We’ve got EARS, say CHEERS!

Are you excited for a COACH Disney Store?!

• Total voters

AntRay23

O.G.
May 5, 2013
Hey there, Mouseketeers and lovers of all things DISNEY!

I wanted to share some excitement with you if some already haven’t heard! It has officially been announced that COACH will be openin a new store at DISNEY SPRINGS! It will be absolutely magical and the store will be beautiful!

So people! Get ready for vacations in Orlando, or a drive to the store if you’re in the near area!

The opening date hasn’t officially been revealed, but by Holiday time, it should be up and running!!

I’m so excited!!

Hey there, Mouseketeers and lovers of all things DISNEY!

I wanted to share some excitement with you if some already haven’t heard! It has officially been announced that COACH will be openin a new store at DISNEY SPRINGS! It will be absolutely magical and the store will be beautiful!

So people! Get ready for vacations in Orlando, or a drive to the store if you’re in the near area!

The opening date hasn’t officially been revealed, but by Holiday time, it should be up and running!!

I’m so excited!!

So does the fact that it’ll be in Disney Springs have anything to do with selling Disney merchandise or is that just the location? Will you be working in or near that store? Glad you’re excited! :tup: