We've Got An Artisan Amongst Us!!

Bali_Girl

Feb 24, 2008
Ladies,
I've been meaning to share this with you for some time now, but needed to take a picture to go with this post.

We have a true artisan amongst us. I commissioned this piece and when I received it, I will tell you it simply took my breath away, its so beautiful.

The detail, the craftsmanship, the beautiful design -- all come together in this one-of-a-kind-piece.

It's one of my most cherished items.

Without out further adieu, let me introduce:
Pamella Radwan Glass Beads
http://www.pamellaradwan.com

AKA our very own Contessa!! I bet you didn't know our very own :devil: was so talented!!!

PS: Make sure to expand the photo by clicking on the top bar, so you could see the detail!

Bracelet-1_For-Web.jpg

Last edited:
I viewed her website and then sent her a message regarding the type of bead that I was interested in. We corresponded about crystals, silver clasp, etc. and I let the artisan develop the bracelet from there. Once she got to the point where she needed my wrist size, she e-mailed me and I took a measurement and sent it back.
The bracelet arrived wrapped in beautiful lavender tissue, tucked inside a lovely red velvet, tasseled bag. She included a personal note and her business card. First class all the way!!

Stunning! That is just exquisite, and while the beads are beautiful, I love that "chain tassel" detail, whatever it is exactly!! Thanks for sharing!

Simply gorgeous....off to obsess!!!! I am as much a sucker for small shiny things as I am for large smooshy things....maybe that is why I love my DC and DH so much!!!

Simply stunning-what detail, and the colors are amazing! I wish I could work with glass-each time we go to our local art fair in the summer, I watch in amazement as the glass blowers create gorgeous pieces. Contessa, you are truly gifted!

Amazing!! I took a glass bead making class in college (back in the day) and it is HARD!! The flame and working with glass made me nervous, so I only took the one class. Your work is so beautiful that it *almost* makes me want to give it a try again. Instead, I think that I will just admire and appreciate from afar!;) I would love to own one of your pieces one day. If I could ever stop spending all of my money on purses that is!