Wet weather shopping?? HELP?

I saw BO's in Chicago, tourists like me walking around with them, except I was sporting the Epice Bay. My niece uses her choco Bay all the time in Chicago's incliment weather and it looks fabulous (get this, she's never treated it?). Anyway with an umbrella and my protective forearm the Epice turned out just fine....but unfortunately not my pocket book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to push me to hard to talk!

I got a pair of black Prada sandals, sling back with an open toe. They have a huge,black, metal buckle on the front which still allows for toe cleavage!

We found them at Barney's Co-op on Friday. I thought the price was surprisingly reasonable (under 400) for Prada. But I held firm and shopped downtown (all the big stores) on Saturday, just to see if I could find a better deal...even Nordstroms Rack! Nada? So back to B.C I went opened a charge card for an additional discount and bought those sandals. They are perfect~~

Div's daughter, my niece took us to some Hipster boutiques (Div and I want to be hipsters but Abby says we can't because we're old ladies and old ladies can't be hipsters). But I bought two shirts for the Summer(cheaP) at one of those stores so I feel a little bit like one nonetheless, LOL!

When we were at NM on Michigan Ave they were displaying Marni jewelry. LOVE IT. But it's stupidly priced for what you get. At this one funky Hipster store Div talked me into buying these big huge enamel bracelets (orange, turq. and olive) for 20 bucks apiece. Seriously they looked like something out of NM's showcases? Go figure.

Thanks Abby for the leads!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Yes, of course we want to see the shoes!
yes.gif

^Ditto, we want to see the shoes.:tup:

One of the tricks of the fashion world (I think) is to find those items that are not blatent knock-offs, priced reasonably, and wear them with a statement item, no one will ever think your braclets were $20 when you're wearing Prada sandals and carrying a Chloe bag.

We need to see the sandals and the bracelets! What's Div doing with your camera? Is she going to show her latest purchases? (I assume she's already bought something, it's been a while since her last bag... like 3 weeks?!)

We need to see the sandals and the bracelets! What's Div doing with your camera? Is she going to show her latest purchases? (I assume she's already bought something, it's been a while since her last bag... like 3 weeks?!)

LOLOLOL SNAP Maria!!! No purse for Div. We are actually content??? Seriously. We had no pressing need to buy a Chloe even though we both agreed that the inventories we saw were stunning.

Oh niece Abby just about fell over when she saw Bal's Saskia. LOVES IT LARGE. We were telling her about the English gal who wants this style bag in every color!

The Intermix male SA was a tiny bit ticked that we knew the name of the bag and he did not ("Oh, I see you did you homework humph", LOLOLOL).

Div has my camera because somehow it got stuffed into one of her bags; I'll get it soon and take pics!!:graucho:

^Ditto, we want to see the shoes.:tup:

One of the tricks of the fashion world (I think) is to find those items that are not blatent knock-offs, priced reasonably, and wear them with a statement item, no one will ever think your braclets were $20 when you're wearing Prada sandals and carrying a Chloe bag.

llson those "lesser" purchases gets me as excited (or more) than the bigger (Chloe, Prada) purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls we shopped from 10 in the morning till 8 at night. It's amazing how you can pull it out of a bag when you need to!!:yes:

llson those "lesser" purchases gets me as excited (or more) than the bigger (Chloe, Prada) purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls we shopped from 10 in the morning till 8 at night. It's amazing how you can pull it out of a bag when you need to!!:yes:

Hey, I don't know pain when I shop. My daughter and I went to NYC, walked, walked and walked, a 'shop til you drop' trip (which sounds like your trip too)--I always have energy as long as the stores are open.:yahoo:

Hey - wait one darn minute you minx! I did not buy a SINGLE purse the whole time I was in Chicago. And - get this - I saw a bunch of ones that I liked but I am not in lust over anything right now. It feels WEIRD. Somebody take my temperature?!:confused1: But I did buy an incredible FOX FUR SCARF from Nordstrom's Rack. $950 marked down to $99!! A lush black/white wrap to throw over a coat and look totally glamorous. I also found at the last minute as Susie was pushing me out the door, mind you, a charcoal grey patent REAL leather (reminded me of Chloe patent) short sleeved jacket with a swing cut. So hip and for only $119!!! My patent bag was perfect the whole time and I will put it up against a Buxton Organizer any day!!! (although I liked the wide strap on the style I'm faux modeling in the above pic LYM so generously posted. Tres chic)