Wet Look leggings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are they still "in" this season??

2. Yes they are still "in".

3. I like that look, done right. I'm curious though, what does the material feel like? Leathery? Cottony? Etc? How do you clean them? Hmm..

4. they are latex like. I have the kova t leggings and they are just extremely stretchy and smooth/slippery.

5. i will wear them till i am arrested by the fashion police. i bought mines from wet seal and wash it in the machine like you would normally do with clothes, and it comes out fine.

6. There lush arent they...i bought some a few weeks ago but havent had the oppurtunity to wear them yet :sad:
    I hope they stay in for a few seasons cos there a great way for dressin up and wearin nice tops...instead of having to wear boring jeans!!!

7. this is probably a silly questions but whats a "wet look legging"? whats the difference between this and regular leggings??

8. I've almost bought a pair of these leggings 3 times. But I keep telling myself that the trend will be over before I know it, and I should buy something more classic.

9. Do you think the wet look leggings are 'age restricted' to the younger crowd? I just bought a gorgeous silver top that would look fab with the wet look leggings. However, I am a leggings virgin since I thought at 30+ I was a bit too 'old' to pull it off without looking like I was trying too hard:P

10. They're the ones that are kind of shiny/leathery/latex-looking.

11. Love them!

12. I love them too.
    But today I tried on the Members Only liquid leggings, and in all honesty, they didn't feel good at all, the quality was crap for the price ($98 CDN) so I guess I'll be waiting to get Kova & T's.

Are the Kova & T's better quality for anyone that has them?

13. Even if they weren't still "in" I'd keep wearing them. I love them! :yahoo:

14. I adore them aswell :smile:

15. I have the American Apparel version in black eel (slightly textured) and love them! I've gotten a lot of compliments on them and they're really quite comfy and can be paired with so many different things :tup:

P.S. Megadane - I think if you like it, just go ahead and rock it!