Westminster GM Owners

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Every time I say I'm done it appears something else pops on the list. I am now eyeing the Westminster GM. I already own the NF Ebene MM but like the Westminster better. What do you all think? Westminster owners do you love it??

Thanks

Yes yes yes, absolutely yes :biggrin: I love mine so much and use her almost everyday :smile: She's so beautiful and practical; moreover, since she comes in Damier Ebene, it's practically care-free :biggrin:

TeddyLV said:
Yes yes yes, absolutely yes :biggrin: I love mine so much and use her almost everyday :smile: She's so beautiful and practical; moreover, since she comes in Damier Ebene, it's practically care-free :biggrin:

Is yours the GM? If so is it really big? The size of the NF GM or smaller?

I bought it and returned it :sad: It just didn't do it for me. I wanted and ED bag, but the shape just seemed boxy by my side as a shoulder carry. Personal preference... It is a great bag for the money it if fits your style and function. I ended up with the Cabas Rivington and love it. Good luck deciding! Just don't rush into a decision you are questioning yourself about. It took me three tries to get the right ED bag for me.!!

Just left LV and I have to admit I am not a fan of the Westminster GM size. It is really small. Definitely too small for my needs so I am going to have to pass on it.

I have a NF MM.

Westminster GM is about the same size as NF MM, slightly smaller.

I went to an LV store last saturday and showed hubby the bag. He didn't like the bag.
He said he liked the style of my Neverfull MM more than Westminster. He also said he liked how I could fold in the corners.
I trust his judgment, so that's the end of my wish of getting the Westminster.

Oh okay Happy Shopping!!!!

Love Love Love Mine!!! It is really like the size of the Neverfully MM or alittle smaller as BunnyliciouS said.

Best bag for the money!! No worries about the leather.