West End Small Tote - Missing the strap

2cello

Mar 16, 2017
Hello all!

I purchased the West End Small satchel on- line. Received it today and I love it!! But it is missing the strap. That was the last one. Boo. I found it on another website for $150 more, or I can get the West End Bauletto from the same store from where I bought the satchel. They gave me a $50 coupon and it is $150 cheaper than the satchel. I like the bauletto but not as much.

Thoughts?

Hello all!

I purchased the West End Small satchel on- line. Received it today and I love it!! But it is missing the strap. That was the last one. Boo. I found it on another website for $150 more, or I can get the West End Bauletto from the same store from where I bought the satchel. They gave me a $50 coupon and it is $150 cheaper than the satchel. I like the bauletto but not as much.

Thoughts?

I'm late but an idea if you'd like to keep your original bag, you can find a replacement strap from mautto.com. I found this website through LV review videos (yes - random I know) they make genuine leather straps in a variety of colors.

If not, I know that there are a lot of other brands that make leather straps as well, they're like guitar straps from the ones I saw. Good luck :smile: both bags are cute imo