Were you waiting for these pics? :)

Sep 7, 2006
Here you go :yes: (Not my bag though :P so no need to be envious hehe)

Followed my shopping buddy to LV when she collected her Miroir Lockits.. She was the first to waitlist for both the gold and silver.

I think these bags are pretty BUT i had my eyes on something else hehehe :graucho: Pics to come later ;) Not giving any clue right now lol

i personally prefer the lockit to the speedy because it is less bulky and i like the silver better. The gold was a little too bright for my taste. Nevertheless my friend prefered the gold and has decided to ebay the silver lockit (i have nothing to do with this, except for a treat for helping her, so dont kick me :P lol)

Anyway.. enjoy these pics :heart: I hope they help in your decision making process in some way! Im sorry i do not have pics of the gold lockit though. That bag is with her since she has decided to use it.

IMG_5954wtmk-1.jpg
IMG_5939wtmk-1.jpg

omg its gorgeous ! how much does it retail for ?

you pull it off really well maybe you should buy it from her :P

She paid a total of £1600++ :yes: So i think it was less than £850 each.. cant remember exact price.. i was distracted by a couple of things.. hehe

Thank you for the compliment but unfortunately i dont have enough money to buy it off her :nogood:.. she is hoping to fetch a high price for it :P

Besides i dont love this bag enough to pay that much premium. I am in love with something(s) else :love:.... hehe ;)