We're thinking of having anothe baby!

1. Just kidding! We are thinking of getting a little girl Chihuahua tho. You know what they say two is a set, three is a collections. I guess that would make me a Chihuahua collector.

View attachment 11597

2. Awww, that's an adorable pup!

3. I just want to put him in my pocket! what a cutie!

4. oh my goodness she is adorable :love:

5. She's adorable !

6. What an adorable pup! I have this exceptional affection towards doggies. I know what you mean. I have two cavalier king charles (blenheim, which is white and brown dots and a black/tan one). I keep wanting a third one, which would be tricolored pattern. My parents keep reminding me that I should concentrate on having my own child first before getting another dog!

7. I know! I just can’t get enough of wet noses and big brown eyes. :love:

8. Aww, that pup is too adorable!

9. Awww ... now I want another baby. S/he is so cute!!!!:love:

10. Awww, she is too adorable. I really want a dog now. My boyfriend made me look at puppies online because he wanted to get one. When he told me that he wasn't planning on buying one soon I started to cry because the puppies were so cute and I wanted to take all of them home. I mean look :sad2: I wish I could take them home.

1aa578c5-d0711.jpg a73809c4-44311.jpg
  11. Those are soooooooooo cute!!!! I saw a gal at the store last time with the tiny chihuahua in her palm, he was still a baby and SO not shy lol and too adorable! I used to have a chihuahua too, but my mom gave her away...she was a beauty too!

12. Aaaaaw, all these puppy-pictures makes me want a little dog too... So cute! :smile:

13. What a cutie!!!

14. to cute

15. We just got our second Min pin 2 days ago. She is 8 weeks old and a PISTOL! I love her, we have named her Lilly. My Violet on the other hand is having a hard time. I think they will be fine in a few weeks but watching Violet struggle has made my heart hurt. I am giving more love ( I did not think it was possible) and showing her she is STILL THE LADY of the house. Its truly an adventure around here at the moment. I will post pics soon. I am in bed with the flu and miserable. :sad: Good luck with the new pup...let us know how is goes!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice