Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

thats such a interesting couple at all. I'm excited to see what happens with them .. if they really will marry ..
I love the tv Show suits. So i knew her before all the rumors came out about Dating prince Harry but at first I wouldn't expect it would be last. but it seems like really serious so who knows :smile:

I really hope we will see more real stories of them and Pictures and not all the rumors everywhere, its really exhausting to hear everyday fake News about them ..

Harry seems like someone who wants a Family and Kids now, not sure about her, especially she was already married and she is in her mid 30ies but when its the big love for both of them.
I really like her look and style and she Looks really different from ALL the other royals, so that would be a really good Thing at all haha

thats such a interesting couple at all. I'm excited to see what happens with them .. if they really will marry ..
I love the tv Show suits. So i knew her before all the rumors came out about Dating prince Harry but at first I wouldn't expect it would be last. but it seems like really serious so who knows :smile:

I really hope we will see more real stories of them and Pictures and not all the rumors everywhere, its really exhausting to hear everyday fake News about them ..

Harry seems like someone who wants a Family and Kids now, not sure about her, especially she was already married and she is in her mid 30ies but when its the big love for both of them.
I really like her look and style and she Looks really different from ALL the other royals, so that would be a really good Thing at all haha
I agree - I don't really know anything about her, but I always found her very beautiful when I watched her on suits! I think the best thing about their relationship is def how unexpected it is.

Is she even going to be allowed a church wedding since she is divorced? Maybe they'll have to go the Charles Camilla route of civil service and church blessing.?

This brings up some interesting questions. What is her religion? Maybe it does not matter.
Harry will never be the leader (Supreme Governor) of the Church of England as Charles and William will both become one day, so the wedding service was so important. So maybe it does not matter. What it brings will be probably a nice wedding however they want to do it (and I for one can not wait!)

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
The comparisons with Wallace Simpson have already started on programmes in U.K. Another divorced American marrying a British prince. Overall tone was who is she? She's not well known in U.K. They did the same with Kate, looking at her family and where she grew up etc

I'm in the US and still say " Who is she?". She's a B-list (at best) TV actress on a cable network show that has a decent following but not mainstream. Never heard of her until the news broke about Harry.
I don't know anything about her. She looks pretty tacky in some of her "red carpet" photos.
agree...I never heard of her before she got together with Harry either....don't know about the red carpet pics but she just strikes me as a pretty B-list TV actress

Meghan Markle Guarded By Royal Protection Officers; Engagement Announcement Happening This Week?

Many are expecting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to announce their engagement this week.

It's the last week of November and the palace is expected to announce the "Suits" star's engagement to Prince Harry. According to The Guardian, the engagement announcement reached a fever pitch over the weekend. Last week, TV crews were set up outside Kensington Palace in anticipation of Prince Harry and Markle's engagement announcement. But it never came.

There is a major sign that prompts many to believe that an engagement announcement is happening this week. According to Daily Mail, Prince Harry's girlfriend is being guarded by the Met Police's Protection Command when she was spotted shopping at the King's Road in Chelsea on Tuesday.

Aside from having security personnel with her, Markle was reportedly taught by the specially trained officers some tips to keep herself safe from terrorist attack. She was also informed what she should do if she's taken hostage.

It was the first time Markle has been seen with security personnel around the city. Kate Middleton only received police protection after she became secretly engaged to Prince William following their trip to Kenya. It happened almost a month before the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge officially announced their engagement in November 2010.

The publication added that Prince Harry and Markle might announce their engagement on Tuesday. Prince William and Prince Charles made their engagement announcement on the same day of the week. Thus, Prince Harry might do the same.

Richard Fitzwilliams, a royal commentator, said in October that the "Horrible Bosses" star's engagement to Prince Harry might likely happen at the end of November. The couple opted to delay the announcement to not steal the limelight from Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip who celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary last Monday.

"We are confidently expecting an engagement between Harry and Meghan," Fitzwilliams said. "But it isn't likely to be announced before the Queen and the Duke's Platinum Wedding Anniversary in November."

Last week, a source told Us Weekly that Prince Harry and Markle are already engaged. In fact, the "Dater's Handbook" star is reportedly moving to the palace to live with Prince Harry.

Do you agree that Prince Harry and Markle's engagement announcement is imminent? Drop a comment below.

http://www.ibtimes.com/meghan-markl...ers-engagement-announcement-happening-2619818

Reactions: gelbergirl