We're just wild about Harry . . . (The Prince Harry Thread)

1. Sorry if this has been discussed before but I alwasy thought the paternity runopoirs around prince harry and Diana's other lovers were just crazy rumours. Now I'm not so sure.:wtf::confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I saw a picture of Harry a while back where he looked sooo much like PC

3. I couldn't care less about diana or any of the 'royals' for that matter, but I don't think he's Hewitts. Have you seen a pic of Dianas vulture brother? he looks just like Harry, so I'd say Harry just gets his colourings from the spencer side.

4. Have you guys also now noticed Will getting.. ugh, uglier ?

Harry is definitely the prince to marry at this point !! :graucho:

5. The top picture that you posted of Prince Harry shows a pretty decent resemblance to Prince Charles. :smile:

6. yeah, he is on the royal side... not a fruit of the affair..

7. I think he is a handsomer version of Prince Charles with Diana's coloring. And I agree with Ayla: William was a gorgeous young man but he's on the decline. Harry is better looking now.

8. don't forget how good-looking PC was in some of his early day photos!

the trick when looking at a man's looks is to look at the men in his family and how they've aged..

some good-looking people age soo terribly...
    (looks-wise anyway. not debating their less tangible more valuable properties of course.)

9. At least he doesn't look completely like Charles! Sorry that was mean!

10. I think he looks quite a bit like Prince Philip...and that can only be considered a good thing. He's really, really handsome and he looks like fun.

11. This is just hilarious!

12. oh, i've always loved harry more than will.
    he's so adorable & seems more like a man than sweet will

13. Harry looked a lot like Charles when he was younger. Luckily for him that seems to have changed! :lol:

14. Wow, he's definitely cuter than Will lately :graucho:

Hey Harry! I'm single :angel: :roflmfao:

15. None of this actually matters; Prince Charles obviously accepts Harry as his and adores him. Diana is not here to defend her reputation. Anything in the press casting aspersions on his parentage must be extremely hurtful to the entire family. The only other person in this scenario is Hewitt, and he really is utterly irrelevant.