We're having.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. a little GIRL!!!!!
    I am so, so, so excited! It was just a gender determination scan (no official anatomy scan). But the ultrasound tech said that everything looked great. I am so excited to know and start planning... and SHOPPING!

It was so amazing to see that little person in there! I love her so much all ready. She had the cutest profile and longest legs! I can't wait to meet her! :heart:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! When are you due?

3. July 5 based on my six week ultrasound. June 26 based on LMP. So we'll see... I know the July 5th is probably more accurate, but I won't be upset if she arrives a little early!

4. Congrats !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. That's a gorgeous time of the year for a baby! And you won't have to deal with the heat too much before giving birth :tup:

6. Congratulations! Those pictures are beautiful!

7. congrats!! very happy for you!!

8. Congratulations!!! You will love having a baby girl. Our daughter is 9 years old now, and she is the most precious thing.

Now it's time to think of girl names....

9. Congrats!!

10. Congrats! Let the shopping spree begin... :lol:

11. Congrats!!!! And welcome to team pink!

12. congrats.......another one to team pink....lol

13. Congratulations!! :tup:

July is my fav.month ..wonder if it has something to do with the fact I was born in July?? ;) lol...

14. Congrats! June 26th is my birthday so I'll be rooting for you for that day!!!

15. Congrats on your new shopping buddy!!!