Food We're Having Hot Dogs Tonight!

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
:yahoo: Gearing up for Spring Training.

I don't know why I'm so excited. Hubby is on his way home and suggested hot dogs. I make Nathans Beef Weiners on toasted wheat french rolls with cheese and onions and hot mustard. mmmmmmmmmmm.

Just wanted to share.
:roflmfao:

We pretty much only buy Hebrew National or Nathans. (When we lived in Cali we used to get Farmer John & those were tasty).

There's a local hot-dog stand that makes a chili-sauce polish hot dog with relish, mustard & cream cheese. It sounds crazy, but OMG are those to-die-for hot dogs. We are trying to see if we can match it at home.

um, what's Spring training?
I love hot dogs but in France we don't use the same meat as you (it's nearly everytime pork meat- we call em saucisse de Strasbourg or frankfurters)
hope u had a great time , sounded too good!

MMMMmm I like hot dogs with relish and mustard on sesame seed buns. This reminded me of something I saw on the History Channel last night. I was watching a doc. on FDR and Elenor Roosevelt. Well they invited the king and queen of England to visit and have a picnic on the White House lawn. The queen was upset she couldn't enjoy a hot dog because her mouth was too small... hahahahhaha oh the jokes...