Jimmy Choo WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! w/SOME FRIENDS...sssssss

Welcome back Robyn! Belated Happy Anniversary:drinkup: Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! The Jungle Mahalas are striking. Yet another JC bag that the stock photos do no justice! I love the expression on your friends face. It looks like happiness mixed with amusement:biggrin:

You look so chic in your black leather coat holding your new Mahala:wlae:.

OMG! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Definitely post when you get it! Well, after you regain consciousness! :yahoo:

And then you and I do have to get on the ball and post photos of our JC collections....mine will take up this much space <>. Yours however, I suspect will require THIS much space <......................................................................................................................................................................>! :lol:

Gorgeous bags, Robyn! Is that second one for me, lol?????? :nuts: Glad you had a nice trip.

Well Cosmo....

If I had known you would have liked one of the "Sneaky Snake" bags, I would have grabbed one for you too:love:

Why don't ypou come on over to my house, as we are "Designing our Own Bags" :party:

Jburgh & Stinker came up with a COOL plan:roflmfao:

Welcome back Robyn! Belated Happy Anniversary:drinkup: Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! The Jungle Mahalas are striking. Yet another JC bag that the stock photos do no justice! I love the expression on your friends face. It looks like happiness mixed with amusement

You look so chic in your black leather coat holding your new Mahala

Thanks Samantha :heart:

Happy Belated Anniversary to you as well! Our's was actually back in March, but we tend to be pretty bag (bad) planners and never commit to anything due to DH work & DD's ever growing schedule. Was your anniversary in Oct?

Yes, Michael was pretty amused, just glad he was there to enjoy the final unveiling:woohoo:

As for being chic :roflmfao:

I am anything but chic..... If you noticed, I cropped as much of myself out of that photo as possible :borg:

I may have great bags and shoes, but I sure as heck can't seem to pull it all together for any type of :cutesy: look:shrugs:

You, on the other hand are DEFINITELY :queen:

Happy Belated Anniversary to you as well! Our's was actually back in March, but we tend to be pretty bag planners and never commit to anything due to DH work & DD's ever growing schedule. Was your anniversary in Oct?

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny but very appropriate! Great Freudian Slip.

Yes, our anniversary was Oct. 28th.

Oh, and as for you not being chic...your photos prove otherwise. I for one am not buying it!

Originally Posted by robynbenz

Happy Belated Anniversary to you as well! Our's was actually back in March, but we tend to be pretty bag planners and never commit to anything due to DH work & DD's ever growing schedule. Was your anniversary in Oct?

Hey....you never know....we still haven't seen photos of Mr. Mertz in his lederhosen! :biggrin:

And I agree....Mrs. Mertz is very stylish and pretty, I don't care how much of herself she tries to cut out of the photo! :tup:

OMG! Am I the last one to see these Gorgeous bags? They almost look metallic in the pics. Whoo-hoo Robyn and Jean let's see some modeling pics!

Robyn has the one one the right. She liked it because it looks like a face. I think it is because this bag has been "speaking" to her for so many months now. Now they can have an actual conversation. (ducking and running!) :roflmfao:

And I agree....Mrs. Mertz is very stylish and pretty, I don't care how much of herself she tries to cut out of the photo!
thmbup.gif

Come on ... we know you're hot!
Let's see ya in the pics!

Robyn has the one one the right. She liked it because it looks like a face. I think it is because this bag has been "speaking" to her for so many months now. Now they can have an actual conversation. (ducking and running!) :roflmfao:

Sneaky, spooky Jungle Mahala. I just checked mine, it has a face too. Yours and mine look like very sad Chinese farmers, Robyn's is more like Mao Tse Tung.