Wentworth Miller

BTW: how do you post a video like that instead of just the address of it?

i only recently figure this out too! lol. ya know the part of the youtube address that's right after the "=" ?? a whole bunch of letters and numbers. you just copy that right into the youtube code, which you can get automatically if you click on the little youtube icon on the top of the reply panel.

so, here, i did it for the video you linked:

;)

i personally think it seems that that girl is right for him :biggrin: supposedly she's just as educated as he is, has the same academic interests, she's not famous and won't attract the attention he doesn't seem to like, she's his age, she's his height, lol. it's all good!

i only recently figure this out too! lol. ya know the part of the youtube address that's right after the "=" ?? a whole bunch of letters and numbers. you just copy that right into the youtube code, which you can get automatically if you click on the little youtube icon on the top of the reply panel.

so, here, i did it for the video you linked:

;)

Thank you for trying to help me, but I still don't understand how to do it.

^^Woah.. this is news to me..Went was in a Mariah vid.. :drool::drool: whes an ass. She could have had him.. instead of that jerk hubby shes has. What a dumb ass!

Maybe he wanted nothing to do with the Mariah circus.:shrugs:

Yeah, wow I don't get the attraction to Nick Cannon either, to say the least. I thought she had better taste than that. GUESS NOT.

yeh. sorry.. I was just shocked that he was in HER (eeeek) video. Maybe it was him who had the sense to move away from her. Hes a smart guy, not just in acedemics.. heehee.

He is one hot man though.. wooohooo!

Give me a high 5 for Prison Breakers!

I loved his crooked smile- near the end of the music video~ :love: and when he smiled at her to grab her hands... it was so genuine lol...

As for his "gf"... i think that they do make a good couple~ she seems down to earth.