Wentworth Miller

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i think he's such a hottie too :drool:
    the reason i bought the prison break dvd LOL

2. Arent' there rumors he's gay. They've been circulating for a LONG time!

3. oh know, I just saw a picture of him and his "girlfriend" this morning while I was searching him.

4. Yes, he is totally hot!

5. i think he's hott..and have heard of those gay rumors...i wonder if it's true? who's his "GF"?? i wanna see!

anyway he's still hott!

6. He's so hot!:drool:

7. He is such a hottie! Hey do you guys remember the music video he was in? I can't remember who the female singer was but all I remember was his fine self in that video :smile:

8. ^^It was Mariah Carey...We Belong Together!

I :heart: him! Sooooo Hot!

9. ^^wasn't it a Mariah Carey song?

I agree he is sooo hot! This is my favorite picture of him:

[​IMG]

ETA: What?? There are rumors he's gay??

10. Hehe we posted at the same time! I didn't remember the song though :smile:

11. I fell head over hell over him watching Prsion Break!! Not to mention that show is awesome! :love::heart:

12. I heard too that there were rumors he was gay. I think what promoted them was at the time he refused to comment... this may have fueled the rumors.... I think he was saying he didn't want to isolate any of his fans?? (not sure - this was awhile ago)

13. I can't wait for the next season starting on 9/1, i hope it's not the last season though :crybaby:

I don't believe him to be gay......... he said that he had a huge crush on angie harmon.

I fell in love with him the minute i saw mariah's mv...... ..he's gorgeous!

14. Wow! ... That's all. LOL