Went to woodbury commons, bought one bag, got overcharged!!!

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
So i went to woodbury commons today!!! only got to go tot he coach store (spent 2 hours there)

there were many bags i wanted to buy, one of them was a beautiful suede light blue and brown bag for $191 OMG to DIE For! but sued is not for me.. so i got this scarf print hobo!!! for 152+tax... or so I thought!!! I was not paying attention to what was going on (my boyfreind was sick and I was comforting him)

when i get home and look at my receipt, it says 167+tax!! i am soooo madddddddd... the tag says 189.99 and everything was 20% off!!! :cursing:

i dont live near the store so to make the trip back is annoying!! but it s so beautiful anyway!!

1000019di8.jpg

they have a couple on ebay for cheaper but i will watch the auctions and see how it goes!

overall there werent many bags i liked over there :sad:

i m going to scotchguard it and pray for the best! i dont think it would be so hard to clean... the bags you KNOW are gonna get dirty already are dirty! at the factory outlet anyway..

That's a super nice bag, and still a great deal.
The factory stores do that a lot. I know how it is though having distractions (I all too often have to stop in with my 3-year-old). But I always check my receipt before driving away. Such a bummer - $15 is worth a cell phone lanyard or charm at an outlet!

I havet that bag with the pink scarf. I clean it with baby wipes and it looks great. It's one of my faves!! I think it's still a good buy. I got it at the boutique for I don't know how much. It's one of those bags that made me run to the store at 8pm while the mall closes at 9 and I live 1/2 plus away...obsessed!!! :supacool:

aw im sorry but still its beautiful i keep thinking i want a scarf print bag but i dunno i really like the leather and dont like that fabric costs more! but @ the outlet thats awsome :smile:
if it was worth the drive to get that one bag i would go but i just cant justify it!

Can we see it on you!?!?! :smile:

btw i just wanted to share this cause i think its funny :smile:
when me and my friend went there like a month ago i took this picture and just found it in my camera

Me and my friend COULDNT STOP LAUGHING we were like HOW BAD DID THAT PERSON WANT TO SHOP HAHA :smile:
Photo_363.jpg

ranskimmie - there are several in this area - i am in San Jose and the closest to me is Gilroy and it's pretty good. I hear there is a really good one in Petaluma also and that one has signature as well.

i know! they also had some pink/brown ones but they arent as nice as the blue.. i dont like the new scarf print they have now!

help!!slush!! i wish i had a car! the only reason i got to go is because my boyfriend and his friend were heading to the next exit to go visit his uncle.. i dont think i ll get a chance anytime soon