Went to the Washington Pa outlet and picked up two pretty things...who wants to see..

Wow..really nice!

Since I am new..I think what I'm understanding is that I need to never step foot in an outlet store...lol:smile:
I've never been to a Coach outlet..always have shopped in a FP store..so I can never afford too much or I have to really save and plan and for a big ticket bag and must LOVE it.

I have one(outlet) about 45 minutes away...and I can see it would be very bad for me to drive in that direction...:graucho:

Love the bag and the agenda! I feel like you're ready for back-to-school :smartass: (it's weird, but even though I'm not in school anymore, I still feel the urge to stock up on new bags and office supplies this time of year... it's crazy, these after-effects of back-to-school marketing!).

I gotta admit, even though I'm not that much of a signature girl anymore...I have a weakness for this pink signature stripe tote!!! If I had room in my budget for it and my new leather bags I'd own one myself!!! If it was reverible like the old one's, I would have MADE ROOM!!! LOL

Love you new goodies!!!